Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The true psychological behind the emotions crisis

The ancients said, the bystander, father, like when we are deep in the middle of this marriage, when marriage, can not see the meaning of every move around them is positive. Many people complain that there are feelings of crisis, in fact, the crisis is not the crisis you have to see through his / her behavior in order to determine the true meaning behind it. Today we have to interpret what are often worrying the truth behind the marriage crisis, psychological behavior of it.
Wife eating her husband is usually vinegar, may be our family, by contrast, my husband often eat vinegar, but I can not to the point where the normal and human interaction. Perhaps the reason he was not confident, I just want a phone, which he suspected the men call me; as soon as I access, and he suspected I was and which male friends to chat! I do not play fast and loose people, now in order to let him paranoid all day, I can not answer the phone are not online, really can not stand fast, and my husband is not a psychological disorder ah?
A He is certainly a suspicious husband, his wife do not have confidence, did not reflect the confidence of his own, for fear of their own dissatisfaction with his wife, afraid to go out to his wife having an affair. Or that he is unhappy in a state of inferiority or fortune, it requires the support of partners, resulting in fear of losing his wife and then he alone, so the activities of his wife's friends is extraordinarily sensitive, beyond common sense. Direction from the root of the problem, you should show love and support him, help him regain confidence, give up inferiority complex, not to prove he did not derail.

No comments:

Post a Comment